Actor / Musician
With main instruments as piano/ keyboard to conservatoire level, violin grade 8 and a smattering of double bass, adaptable voice quality covering Alto and Soprano ranges, tap-dancing and choreography skills, great ear for harmony, and a strong sight-reader, Birgitta is a valuable company member in musical theatre and non-musical productions. She also sews and has a clean driving license!
Birgitta has performed in numerous revues and productions, as an Actor, Compere and as an Actor-Musician.
Actor/ Actor-Musician Roles include
- “Elizabeth” (‘Gold’, The Gala Theatre, Durham)
- “Cathy” (‘The Last Five Years’, Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds)
- “The Witch” (‘Into The Woods’, Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds)
- “Jeannie” (‘Jive Alive’, tour of East Anglia)
- “Yum Yum” (‘Hot Mikado’, Atheneum, Bury St Edmunds)
- “Nesta” (‘La Belle Helene’, Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds)
- “Mrs Noye” (‘Noye’s Fludde’, Hull Town Hall)
- Lead Performer/ Vocalist… Maria, ???(‘The Sounds of Musicals’, New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich)
- Lead Performer/ Vocalist…Mrs Lovett, Eponine, Nancy, (‘Don’t Stop Me Now’, tour of Suffolk)
Interested in booking Birgitta for this service?